Meet the HOG ZOMBIES ad

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
created a video ad for my youtube channel. What do you think? be honest.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I liked it, kids did a good job, killed some hogs and I like the jaws hitting the ground.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Need a little more time just before the group's proclamation (at the beginning)... and just a tad more time letting folks focus ON the group before moving on. But, a very good start.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I agree with Ratdog, but it is a good video. If you can make it longer then show more hog shots, and any through the lens shots you can. Action and family-what it is all about!!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
all good advice problem is I have to keep 7 people under 1 minute. advised to keep under 30 seconds! I need a pro I suck at editing.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If you are able to segment the screen and show more than one pig being hit at a time... that'll give you more clock time to work with? Trim the amount of time of the last two bits (hog advancing on the camera)... and the "still" of the bones with the extended time of hearing the squealing? 30 seconds is a lot of hacking from what you have already.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
exactly, it was a little of an experiment. I'm self taught editor eventually going to hire some one. I've had plenty offer but so far most of them had less skill than me,