Mary's Cafe

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
we are spending the weekend in Breckenridge,TX. Hoping to kill a few doves, but first had to make a trip to Mary's Cafe in Strawn for their famous chicken fried steak and a Shiner Bach on draft.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Less than 30 min from my house, been eating there my whole life. And I still love it.
Good luck on the dove hunt!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have eaten there a few times, hunting just outside of Strawn. It is a bit of a landmark. Eating a whole chicken fried steak is potentially lethal, LOL!

My youngest daughter, SlayerBeall, managed to finish one of their burgers by herself. I was impressed.
That's impressive.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Less than 30 min from my house, been eating there my whole life. And I still love it.
Good luck on the dove hunt!
I actually looked around for you. I figured as close as you were you had to eat there occassionally. We passed through Deleon earlier in the day. I didn't see you there either.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ohhhh... I have a NEED for a good CFS !!! A rare thing up around these parts.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I cannot wait to come home for some CFS!!

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just 30 minutes from me as well. Eat there all the time.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I stopped in there about a month ago with some of the guys from the base. I showed then a good scenic motorcycle route to get there. They were amazed by the size of the CFS and burgers. We all rode home mildly comatose.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I actually looked around for you. I figured as close as you were you had to eat there occassionally. We passed through Deleon earlier in the day. I didn't see you there either.
I waved