LSB members 2014 kill counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well this is depressing. I just realized that I have not contributed to the kill counter in 83 days. My buddy is on the pro rodeo road right now and wont be back till august. I only have 1 place that I can hunt on without him being here and I just cant seem to catch them moving out there.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+1 real county

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well this is depressing. I just realized that I have not contributed to the kill counter in 83 days. My buddy is on the pro rodeo road right now and wont be back till august. I only have 1 place that I can hunt on without him being here and I just cant seem to catch them moving out there.
Don't feel bad. I feel like my puny 2 makes me a first class slacker.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Woohoo the LSB hog kill counter Is well ahead of any of the other 2014 hog kill counters good job guys! Y'all make me proud!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We are trying. I'm going back to my place in Halletsville this weekend. No hunting for the past 6 months. This may get good.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Since Vance can't follow instructions. LOL

517 total

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey now, I was experiencing cellular difficulties last night when I posted that. I re-typed that post about 10 times. I realized my mistake once I posted, but I wasn't about to go back and try to fix it again. Good luck in Halletsville, buddy of ours has a place out there that the river runs right through the middle of. Never been skunked on that place, course we always ran dogs and caught/tied the hogs. It's been a while since we've been out that way as well.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
+1 Burleson County

518 total

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job Duffy!

FrankT