Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
No kit kats please. They ruin my hunts.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Okay, here is a general map. Most folks will likely be coming up I-35. Top Tier KitKat eaters will be taking backroads not normally traveled and so I am afraid they may need to rely more on GPS. Come up I-35 (E or W) to where it merges back north of Denton and continue north to Sanger. Exit at FM455 in Sanger (2nd exit, I believe). Go WEST (left) approximately 30 minutes to Forestburg. You will pass through 2 stop signs along the way and a giant communication tower. At the 3rd stop sign, you will come to a T intersection there in Forestburg. Turn WEST (left) again and go approximate 3/4 of a mile to my gate. As shown, it will be on the NORTH (right) side of the road. Enter the gate and find a place to park.

Just because the road between Sanger and Forestburg doesn't have much on it, don't be surprised to seen Denton County Sheriff, Montague County Sheriff, or DPS officials looking out for your safety. They are apparently lonely and like to chat.
HornHillOverview1.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If they bring the kit kats I will gladly demonstrate how to eat them. Just don't have any magazines around or they wont work right ever again.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If they bring the kit kats I will gladly demonstrate how to eat them. Just don't have any magazines around or they wont work right ever again.
Ya see? I KNEW the "no Kit Kat" thing was a rue. LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You don't have skeeters, we got real skeeters.....

3718F1F8-6408-4D79-9BCF-302C0DC62C9D-383-000000201C540BFE_zps73552969.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In Alaska, we use shotguns for skeeter control. They crash, right after you shoot out their landing lights.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ours are the illegal skeetercraft from cuba, no tail numbers

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well bring your NV shotguns tomorrow evening, an appetite, comfy chair, and good attitude and we will have some fun. If you don't come, then you will just have to believe the stories of amazing shooting, amazing gear, and amazing company. Hopefully, TLM will post some good pics of the event.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I expect lots of film for those of us too far away. after all you all record your hunts...

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hate I live on the east coast which I could be there sounds like way to much fun.