Let's see em! Hog rifles...

Froggerzack

Diana, TX (East TX)
Here's mine!
ResizedImage_1373749019464_zpsc5fca186.jpg

Palmetto State Armory 6.8 SPC 14.7" pinned to 16" mid-length sporting a YHM 7.62 Ti QD silencer and topped off with a Leupold VXR 2x7x33 scope. Shes gonna change a little bit because I just received another lower and its getting Magpul MOE stock and grip in FDE just waiting on the trigger job to get her back.

OK guys whats your goto hog rifle(s)?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am going to change over the night vision to my 338 spectre I think. Put something else on the socom

MD1005

North east FL
Ruger M77 hawkeye .308 win. 22" bbl
With a vortex crossfire II 3-9x with lot reticle on top. My go to pig gun. It's already in the firearm pic thread but I wanted to share here too. I'm building a 6.8 currently to be my close up swamp/oak hammock/ palmetto pig rifle. Had one before and foolishly sold it! Nice guns guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 11

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Franken Gun but a 6.8x43 16" *** scout barrel, MI Gen 2 handguard, WC accutac FH, WC blem lower (says safe twice on left side, half price), YHM marked upper reciever, Stag 2 stage trigger, EFX A1 stock, Rguns BC, PRI Bolt, topped with a ATN Trident and included IR light.

Not a specific hog gun, but anything that should die at night. Gonna change things up a bit this year. Ditching the NV scope and going PVS-14 route. Already have a buyer for the scope just need the extra cash for the PVS-14. Also going to go with a 18" and give the 16" for my wifes rifle.rsz_img_20130523_194330_545.jpg

MD1005

North east FL
Looks good. I'm waiting to get one of their scout barrels for my new build. How do you like it? Good deal on the WC lower!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ditching the NV scope and going PVS-14 route. Already have a buyer for the scope just need the extra cash for the PVS-14. Also going to go with a 18" and give the 16" for my wifes rifle.View attachment 117

Welcome to the Dark side!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Colt "Match Grade HBAR" 5.56. This is the gun that got its cherry popped giving a 21-gun send off to a WWII wounded vet. Upgraded it to an MOE stock, the AP Customs FF tube, an ERGO Tactical Delux grip, a Spike's Tactical billet trigger guard, MAGPUL AFG, and local Seattle vendor who is offering his rendition of a B.A.D. Lever. Since the receivers have an almost green hue to their color, I opted for the OD Green furniture for this one

ColtAPC001_zps47a9bab4.jpg

Last edited:

MD1005

North east FL
I like the hand guard. Modern touch to a classic. That's a one of a kind rifle.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I like the MOE rifle stock! How does it feel when shouldered? How heavy is it?
The MOE feels very natural when shouldered. The stock is comparable to the A2, but the CF fore end is lighter than the GI ones. The weight of the rifle is mostly due to the "HBAR"

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks good. I'm waiting to get one of their scout barrels for my new build. How do you like it? Good deal on the WC lower!
It is easily a moa barrel with factory loads and sub moa with handloads. I did have some stickey chamber issues, but a bit of isso paste and a stiffer spring took care of that.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Damn !!!! No, I mean, REALLY.... DAAAAAMMMMN !!! Nice family of pig-whackers right there !

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love 'em all !!!