I decided to try the dark side.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Geez Rick -
Your gonna need a 60 foot lead to connect on a walking hog at 50 yards...and still get to see bullets arc in and bounce off a pissed off pig. ;)

Dennis

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Geez Rick -
Your gonna need a 60 foot lead to connect on a walking hog at 50 yards...and still get to see bullets arc in and bounce off a pissed off pig. ;)

Dennis
I'll be shooting supersonic mostly. Gonna try that before I load up some subs for playing.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you mean upgrade to 22LR subs??? lol

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Geez Rick -

Dennis
Yea but if he sees that he is off target, he can run out there quick and tap the bullet over a bit.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Come on now... there's nothing wrong with playing bullet badminton....

When it absolutely, MUST be target friendly....

11e1c980b0f36eb3112e435a158d85d15b239299.jpg

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey man those things are DANGEROUS. My grandson got one for his BD. He was messing around shooting his dad in the butt. So I snuck up behind him and scared him. When he swung around he pulled the trigger. Hit me right in the eye. Put grandpa on the ground pretty fast. Learned not to sneak up on him with a gun in his hand that's for sure.

Now back on topic.

Last edited:

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I like seeing how mad I can make the hog before killing it. I'll probably shoot a round towards Frank and kill a hog in Florida with it. It's kind of big for our Texas hogs. LOL

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just the first shipment!
Good for you, the blackout is all you need inside 125 yds. Not saying I'm not gonna upgrade once I have the funds but thermal is my priority. The blackout kills em dead for now.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good for you, the blackout is all you need inside 125 yds. Not saying I'm not gonna upgrade once I have the funds but thermal is my priority. The blackout kills em dead for now.
I agree Jake. I've never tried the caliber and have the opportunity now. I don't see why it will not work.

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
I agree Jake. I've never tried the caliber and have the opportunity now. I don't see why it will not work.
Don't listen to any of these guys, I've had my blackout for a few months now and have killed about a dozen pigs with it. All being drt or ran a max of twenty yards and 3/4ths have been killed with Walmart ammo. The other quarter with higher end ammo, I'm spitballing here and may be wrong but if you are reloading you might be able to add a few fps to the equation and extend your range.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
IMG_5790_zpsltarkicn.jpg

Had mine out last night. Even the hogs don't like it! They wouldn't come near it or in the field for me to even try. :)