Hunter from Brazi

Hi guys!

I'm from Brazil, we hunt hogs here too! Here is a good place for hog hunting. So, if anybody have any question i'll be pleased to respond.
Glad to be at this forum!

Thanks!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Ignore a guy named DJ on this site. His is midway through his hormone replacement therapy and is a bit moody.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, be sure to share some of your hunts, pics and rifles you use there

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the group. Looking forward to learning of some of your adventures. We've seen pix of some BIG hogs down your way.

I use to hunt with crossbow guys... Anyway, here in Brazil we have very restricted gun laws, so it's easier to hunt with crossbows. So, I own a 175 lbs recurve crossbow that I will post a pc here soon. Next week I'll be hunting and I will post here some pict about may hunting site in my farm ok!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, enjoy the sight!

Man... Unfortunetly I don't know him, but you can send me his contact and i can speak with him to see if we have some common friends. I don't know if we can share facebook profiles here... Anyway, It's good to meet new hunting budies! If you want, you can send me your contact too like email or something else. Thanks

Jefe

LSB Member
Welcome. Make sure and post those pics! We're a bunch of gear heads here, so it'd be cool to see some different things.

Of course man!
Olá pessoal, sou arquiteto, tenho 29 anos, gosto de caçar javalis na minha fazenda. Gostaria de poder caçar por ai também! Abraço!!
Translating:
Hi folks, I'm an architect, I have 29 years old. I like to hunt hogs at my ranch. I would be pleased to hunt there too! Hugs!!

PS: Next week I'll be posting some pics of my ranch and my hunting site there!

I mean.. I hope to someday be hunting in Texas too!

Brian Haffer:
I live in Goiânia city, in the state of Goiás. Right in the midle of Brazil. Here the numer of wild hogs are growing up fast and almost are necessary to control them quickly.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter