Hogs in sorghum

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This started out with me seeing 1 hog walking across a baled field into the waist high wet sorghum regrowth. Once I got to the edge of the field I realized there were many more than 1. I was only able to locate 4 dead before I tired of wading through the sopping wet crop. I'm certain there were a few more down.
2 versions to choose from; 1st is the edited short version for Instagram (has to be less than 60 seconds) for you short attention span folks. 2nd video is the unedited full-length version showing all the misses, hail marys and mag change. Take your pick.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well done there!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job Sir Lancer-Lot-o-Hogs ....... but that Mag change was killing me!

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thud....... I call that a minor pig report. For a full pig report they have to have a squeell to go along with the thud.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A fine donation there to the TBPS !! Many hogs died in that adventure!! Nice work there Lance.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job in that deep stuff, you got plenty of them. Man that Omega gets you extra shots, half of them came to you. Did you check the sst's terminal performance on that hay bale?:p

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Watching the full version was so much fun I had to top it off with the short one too.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job in that deep stuff, you got plenty of them. Man that Omega gets you extra shots, half of them came to you. Did you check the sst's terminal performance on that hay bale?:p
Thanks, yes I'm loving the Omega . When I shoot over them now I just say it was to drive them towards me, best excuse ever! I'm kinda shocked that only 1 bale took a hit during that.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down! Football season and hog hunting ... my favorite time of the year!!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Long version with a box of Milk Duds.

Nice scanning in tough terrain...glad I didn't skyline the hill while walking my dog.

Seems like sitting on that hay bale would have been a soggy climb, but perhaps worth the visibility.

Great outing and video.