Here comes the storm

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The last official I heard was 7 lost. I'm afraid it'll be considerably more than that .
We’re over 80 now. A contractor we do work for said his nephew works for the medical examiners office and they ordered 3500 body bags. There are bodies washing up in canals all over the barrier islands

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Today's headlines said more than 101. I also heard someone say that private individuals, working their boats to help were told by officials to stop "we have it from here" and were told to go home. If that was said, I just shake my head.

Gators and and crocs could make it tough to recover all the missing, sharks too.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Today's headlines said more than 101. I also heard someone say that private individuals, working their boats to help were told by officials to stop "we have it from here" and were told to go home. If that was said, I just shake my head.

Gators and and crocs could make it tough to recover all the missing, sharks too.
They have been telling private citizens not to put their boats in the water since the storm passed. Most of the bodies are in the saltwater canals so the gators will be at a minimum.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Could be due to having limited resources for boaters in distress calls, and just not wanting anything more on their plate. I can see that.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Godspeed Floridians. This next one could get ugly. Please remember to sound off after it passes (if/when you can).

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
not one damn drop or wind, got lucky again...sorry for those damaged

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hoping Itsazonik didn't take another hit this year.