Help Wanted...Hogs/tanks/crazy woman/trapping!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So I get this call last night. I ignored the call but the she texted also and I felt guilty and so called her back. This is where the crazy woman comes in. A couple years ago I trapped a pile of pigs from a small acreage and they were rightly impressed by my success, they have yet to catch a hog since. lol
The woman was crazy then and worse now I believe. When I first started trapping she said I could not face my traps pointed into her property in fear of catching calves in them. Instead of leaving and calling her names, I improvised and put 3 traps on trails coming into their property and started catching hogs like never before. Lesson learned. She calls me one day back then to come over....wants me to pray for her schizophrenic daughter...ok...so I do. It gets a little weird is all I will say and I'm thinking it is her that needs prayer. Then find out her son also is half nuts....hmmm, again, I'm thinking mom has much to do with their mental state. Then I get a text a year ago saying her husband is missing and asking if I know where he is. Ahhh...no. Then he turns up dead in the woods apparently went crazy and killed himself. Again...can't stop thinking it is her to blame.
So she calls last night and says that the tank in the pasture holds water real good while the one next to the house does not. Ok. She says that she believes the tank that holds water does so because the hogs go in there to root around. Ok. So she wants me to come fence off the dry tank and trap some hogs and put them in there so the tank will magically start holding water and all will be well. I explain politely as I can that it probably has more to do with the ground beneath the tank than the hogs...what can I say. Now she wants to argue with me. Well, I have to go I tell her and I don't have time. She insists that I owe her because I must have got rich catching hogs at her place. I try to explain that there is no money in trapping and that it cost me a bunch but I do it for fun. Long story short..ish...I get off the phone and she starts texting me stuff about how she doesn't want to date me although I am a pretty nice guy etc....but how I gave her a bad vibe on the phone. Anyways, just want to know if anyone is looking for a side job. The pay probably isn't good but the benefits are crazy.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Uh-oh you laid the Rattlesnake Dan charm on a little too thick didn't you?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No...she's just off her rocker! I think she wants to drive me crazy too and bury me in the tank!

Lrtx1

LSB Member
Dan, she might be on to something about the hogs causing the pond to hold water. When I was a boy we raised a few domestic hogs in the cypress heads, always noticed the wallows would hold water way longer than a natural depression. Whether it's the cause and effect or the effect and the cause I don't know.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dan, she might be on to something about the hogs causing the pond to hold water. When I was a boy we raised a few domestic hogs in the cypress heads, always noticed the wallows would hold water way longer than a natural depression. Whether it's the cause and effect or the effect and the cause I don't know.
Don't back up her theory....I'll feel bad. LOL

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My wife used to work at MHMR(Mental Health Mental Retardation) in Lampasas County as a counselor. Now she's a substance abuse therapist at a Mental hospital. I bet she tell you who to call to help with those crazy benefits! lol

All kidding aside............ run FOREST RUN..............

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am still laughing over that one. I am sorry but I would have to have a little fun with that. BigPig came to me in a dream and told me to stop and on and on!! I am sorry but I just would!! Big City Livin and a Voodoo Woman Named Phyllis!!!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They say the crazy ones are the most fun in bed... but the mental anguish endured the rest of the time... yikes! And, that's all I have to say about that.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Had my wife read this and.................... she says she won't help any crazy hog hunters! lol The crazy woman she could work with.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A few ex wives. I knew this womans husband and he was fine. I think she poisoned him.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know our wallows hold water much longer than the natural ponds, go do it for her charge a fortune and be happy.

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tell her to line her windows with aluminum foil and when the planets align... Oh sorry that's another story. Good thing you got out when you did, lol

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not so much.
Even stranger....she sent me a picture of her daughter....one of those pictures where you instantly know this person in the picture is "not all there".. Hair done up too much and too much lipstick and makeup, just strange looking. Creepy really. If I ever disappear just remember this post is all I'm saying. lol