hey me too, I KNOW I KNOW

LegendRider

Cross, South Carolina
Okay...is it a British Rifle????

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Let's see if my googlefu is working better now.

1903 Springfield in service for 71 years and still in use today by Marine shooting matches.

LegendRider

Cross, South Carolina
Okay last try...the old lady says dinner is ready!!!!!....so here it goes...the m1903 Springfield Rifle Caliber 30-06 Model 1903. I think the Jar Heads still use it as of today is some instances. Well if that's not right...good luck to whoever gets it. Man this is tough!!! Going to have surgery tomorrow on the nose & sinus passageways....(can't breath) will probably be to drugged up for the next couple of days to participate. Later - Glenn

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I beat out legend rider with the correct answer, but I will gracefully step down and take runner up.

Good news though my googlefu is back. Be warned in the days to follow.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Let's see if my googlefu is working better now.

1903 Springfield in service for 71 years and still in use today by Marine shooting matches.

And we have our winner

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He deferred it to Legend since he will not be able to participate the next few days.
Worked it out with Itsazonik. Now I can continue to be part of the fun. That one was just making my head hurt and couldn't hold my tongue anymore. But I am glad Legend was right behind me.

Enjoy Legend Rider and be sure to participate for your second win.

LegendRider

Cross, South Carolina
Thanks Wassman...I was on the phone for several minutes arguing with a retired Jar Head about the answer before i posted. I kept telling him he was wrong...but looks like he was right after all...Dam Jar Heads!!!!! Still good People!!!! even though they are brainwashed LOL!

That would be my second win...therefore I'm not eligible to participate any more. No problem...going to the Doctor in the morning..probably will not be in any mood to do anything for a couple of days. Take Care & Thanks again Wassman - You Be The Man!!!!!

Glenn

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks Wassman...I was on the phone for several minutes arguing with a retired Jar Head about the answer before i posted. I kept telling him he was wrong...but looks like he was right after all...Dam Jar Heads!!!!! Still good People!!!! even though they are brainwashed LOL!

That would be my second win...therefore I'm not eligible to participate any more. No problem...going to the Doctor in the morning..probably will not be in any mood to do anything for a couple of days. Take Care & Thanks again Wassman - You Be The Man!!!!!

Glenn
And that is why you deserve it more than I do. I just fought my keyboard, but the auto correct did get a bit attitude. Good luck and get well soon.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
hey legend, check your PM

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm catchin' up... just got home and in the door. 2,000 miles behind me and too many hours with too little nap time. LOL