Four but should have been more!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A nice collection of some nice sized hogs there.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice! Like the T, wish I had one...LOL could have seen it and your face on the front!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice! Like the T, wish I had one...LOL could have seen it and your face on the front!

I'm wearing the tan in the center Afalex is wearing the OD green on the right. The digital camera and flash seem to change the color a bit.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I think the shirts are sharp. Now to make some in a dri-fit material for these 100 + degree days we are having.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm wearing the tan in the center Afalex is wearing the OD green on the right. The digital camera and flash seem to change the color a bit.

Who 'dat on the left? Nice spotted hog.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bunch of damn young guys...LOL Shirts look good!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The gut on the left is my friend Dave. He assists me on hunts sometimes in trade for hunting when I don't have clients. Retired AF type.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I have some 208 amax but have not loaded them yet. Are they better than the 220 round nose? I figured at sub sonic the more weight the better?

I'm not sure Todd, I haven't tried the two side by side on hogs. Realistically I bet they perform similarly because neither really expand, they tumble some once in the hog, so should have similar performance. I guess we'll have to try soon. I have my elk hunt in Sept, so won't get out til after that.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The gut on the left is my friend Dave. He assists me on hunts sometimes in trade for hunting when I don't have clients. Retired AF type.
I'm sure he loves you for that. One more solid back is always a blessing.

PRyan1877

Roselle, Illinois
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM, I use my non-dominant eye when using FLIR saving my dominant eye for shooting. I missed a BIG hog one night using TB hunting lights and a scope, was watching the hog with the FLIR for five minutes until it came into the light, switched over to the scoped rifle and everything was bleached out, that stays in the front of my mind to this day.

Dave, do you pull an elk tag every year?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM, I use my non-dominant eye when using FLIR saving my dominant eye for shooting. I missed a BIG hog one night using TB hunting lights and a scope, was watching the hog with the FLIR for five minutes until it came into the light, switched over to the scoped rifle and everything was bleached out, that stays in the front of my mind to this day.

Dave, do you pull an elk tag every year?

I use my non dominant eye also. Well normally I messed up and put it to my shooting eye that night and without the amber filter on there its blinding bright.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

PRyan1877

Roselle, Illinois
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm not familiar with the amber filter, what is it suppose to do? Does it make the FLIR work better or have a neutral affect?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My thermal is extremely bright it tones it down so you don't loose all your night vision. First pic with filter second without.image.jpgimage.jpg