Does this look infected ?

Drop Zone

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hello fellow cob roller killers, salutations from NE Florida ! Life long hog hunter but 1st year thermal junkie. I have serious SUS envy [wood] for all the pork chop targets you have in Texas. I want to thank Lawman & members for their real world product reviews, it made my thermal decision easy. Thank you as well for the entertainment & good natured sarcasm I feel right at home. Took this one last night in a hardwood swamp biggest so far from this property. Regards all. Jeff

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome Jeff. The best way to add pictures is load them to photobucket then add the link to your post. If you don't have a photobucket account, they are free and only takes a minute to start. Looking forward to your pictures.

Drop Zone

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Girth weight high 2's, 5 year old at least, smart as they come, 75yds 168 gr sierra entered slightly low & behind right ear, exited center low chest 2+in exit wound. Property has yielded 20 mature over 90lbs 13 football to basketballs since April 2016. The Spaniards first brought pigs To St Augustine & this property is close. Regards all

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
if not blue inside you should be ok after smelling the meat!:rolleyes:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey, that is just the outside!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! What part of northeast Florida?

Ignore a guy named DJ on the site. If he comes up to you and asks you to smell his fingers, run!

LSB Active Member
Hello fellow cob roller killers, salutations from NE Florida ! Life long hog hunter but 1st year thermal junkie. I have serious SUS envy [wood] for all the pork chop targets you have in Texas. I want to thank Lawman & members for their real world product reviews, it made my thermal decision easy. Thank you as well for the entertainment & good natured sarcasm I feel right at home. Took this one last night in a hardwood swamp biggest so far from this property. Regards all. Jeff
Hey there from Tampa. What thermal did you end up with? I am in my infancy with unnerstandin thermals and if I'm getting the gist.....can't high temps and humidity effect the quality of the image? As you know it gets um.....kind of hot and humid from April-October. As in Africa hot.

Nice looking pig!

Drop Zone

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks Scram , St Johns FL, 437, ended up with apex 50a my 19a worked great all summer some wash out but adjustment brightness & contrast usually worked well , but you could still see heat sig's. Have only had the 50a for a month but couldn't be happier for the price point. Now that you mention it I seem to remember something about a certain doctor loosing his credentials over some kind of malpractice or malfeasance ??? Thanks !!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dr Suss lost his banners, his marbles and his good sense.
Thank God for those Spaniards.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dan, someone has to have good sense before they can lose it...just sayin'

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks Scram , St Johns FL, 437, ended up with apex 50a my 19a worked great all summer some wash out but adjustment brightness & contrast usually worked well , but you could still see heat sig's. Have only had the 50a for a month but couldn't be happier for the price point. Now that you mention it I seem to remember something about a certain doctor loosing his credentials over some kind of malpractice or malfeasance ??? Thanks !!

Welcome!

I lived in Orange Park just off Doctors Lake for six years in the mid 2000's. It's a great area! We would move back in a second if I can find a job down there.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Getting more and more FL hog hunters!!

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Nice hog.