LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Discovery Announcement ~ The densest element in the known Universe has finally been found.Pelosium:
A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium. Pelosium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 223 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311.

These particles are held together by dark forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

The symbol of Pelosium is PU.

Pelosium's mass actually increases over time, as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in voting concentration.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
^^ LOL ^^

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A recent article in the Washington Post reported that Nancy Pelosi has sued a California hospital, saying that after her husband had surgery there, he lost all interest in sex.

A hospital spokesman replied: "Mr. Pelosi was admitted for cataract surgery. All we did was correct his eyesight!"

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I reposted that on FB, love it!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Last Monday night, took a buddy to the movies to see Expendables 3... to celebrate his birthday. As the movie started, I leaned over and said, "Just in case you get stupid, I have my laser. Do YOU have your laser in case I get stupid?" He hung his head and said "No". He behaved, I didn't have to shoot him in the theater.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
isis001_zps76b79d15.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We had a power outage at my house this morning and my PC, laptop, TV, DVD, iPad, ham radio & my new surround sound music system were all shut down.
Then I discovered that my iPhone battery was flat and to top it off it was raining outside, so I couldn't play golf.
I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then I remembered that this also needs power, so I sat and talked with my wife for a few hours.
She seems like a nice person

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
no-boots-on-the-ground.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Why are men smarter during sex?
Men are smarter during sex, because, they're plugged into a friggin' know-it-all.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And the new pick-up line... "I need to know-up, I feel so smart with you."

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Twerky Season is coming...

6a00d8341c730253ef019b01aa78d1970d-800wi

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
^^^LOL

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love it, the officer was on the ball!! Nothing beats a well trained Malinois. BANG BANG!!!