300+pound zombie boar.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Went to a ranch just outside Waco this week its been hunted with dogs and trapped for a while but none to very little night vision hunting. Needless to say the hogs were in for a surprise!

The video below is the first group we encountered they were eating at a hog trap every night but only up to the gate and not going in. One of the ranch hands was actually watching on the cameras when we hit them he saw the hogs dropping but had no idea what was going on lol.

We had three shooters two 6.8's running 120sst's and one 5.56 running 60 gr vmax's all topped with two apollo clip on's and one zeus thermal. As you will see in the video one hog alerts on us and moves off to the left but his friends pay him no mind and continue eating the golden kernels of death! These were all big hogs the smallest was 220 pounds they are hitting the corn silage piles and cattle feeders. The largest hog was by my estimate 300+ pounds and took a hit to the rear leg spinning him around. Even though it was not a vital shot you will see the 120sst and 6.8 was enough to knock him down with a leg shot.

Dont forget to watch in 1080p hd

Here he is.

Another boar 180ish pounds taken later.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man was that a great video, blood everywhere spewing all over, they can sure take some lead, just amazing...good for you to keep shooting! Anyone but you have video on this kill?

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What a great video. That ole boy took some lead fo sure. Way to go!!! BANG BANG!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ol' boy absorbed some serious punishment there. Nice footage.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Damn! He was coughing blood and taking kill shots and still not going down. Great point about using the right caliber and bullet choice! Big pig

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hogs have a one track mind and that is to survive. Amazing how much they can take! I used to think I wasn't hitting them good when they ran off, this just shows their tenacity, Fun to watch. Great Vid.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I loved the giggling when the shooting started. Just too much fun.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I loved the giggling when the shooting started. Just too much fun.

Yea I forgot the sound was working. For some reason the mic did not pick up the bullet impact thuds very well this time. That's why I was laughing the rifle was quiet and the thuds were loud!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
ah man, thought it was the other guy in the center, seems with the smile was the type always laughing

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
TXLM,

You do a lot to promote the 6.8 while reducing the hog population.

Another great video......makes me feel like I'm there with ya!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Stories like this is the reason I have a 30 round mag and another to back that one up. Nice shootin bro

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah if he ever goes to the dark side the 6.8 and Hornady 120SST will be out of luck!

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow! What a great video, and such a wicked beast. If hogs carried wallets he'd had one like Samuel L Jackson's in Pulp Fiction.

Navygator

LSB Active Member
Stories like this is the reason I have a 30 round mag and another to back that one up. Nice shootin bro
Good point. When I got my 6.8, I went for light as possible and only have 10 round mags (I also didn't have thermal so never had many follow on shots). I need to grab a few bigger mags. I shoot the 120g SSTs, can't believe that hog took that many solid hits.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I shoot the 15 round PRI mags, I like them because they don't stick out too far, but if I was hunting like Todd, probably would go with a larger capacity mag