300 Black Out or should i say boars out!!!

cletus

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The Panola County Swine Patrol was in full force last night. We have all been busy with work and family but we finally got together and made death happen. WE ended up with five boars the two biggest one was 46 inches one was 43 1/2 inches. Every stalk was over 300 yards due to the water we have recently received. None the less it was a very fun night been a couple weeks since we got together and burnt powder. O yea almost forgot Djones here we go again!!! Nothing like babysitting a 40 year old!!! 043.JPG 058.JPG 058.JPG 060.JPG

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
some nice hogs there, well done

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
300 Boar Hammers doing work! Hate to give Cletus too much credit, but he had been baiting this place for several days while I was working, killed the biggest boar, killed the one with the most ivory, and prob even got a bullet in all the pigs... Bout time he contributed something though!! Lol. Another great night with great people and looking forward to the next one!image.jpg

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
300 Boar Hammers doing work! Hate to give Cletus too much credit, but he had been baiting this place for several days while I was working, killed the biggest boar, killed the one with the most ivory, and prob even got a bullet in all the pigs... Bout time he contributed something though!! Lol. Another great night with great people and looking forward to the next one!

We have group hunts? I must have missed that forum. Where is the sign up sheet?

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Everything is bigger in Texas djones even our pineywood rooters! Except our track/catch dog he hasn't grew into his feet yet!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hogs guys!! Killing more than 1 big boar in a night is a rare deal.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What a fine haul there !!! Good to see Rover getting in on the action too.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Big old nasty sucker, love it! Nice going guys