2016 Hog Kill counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Center punched the shoulder took out all major arteries leading to the heart. He was spraying blood before he took a step out from under my lights, he ran thirty yards down the pig trail and piled up. Haven't felt an adrenaline dump like that in a good while.View attachment 4075
Good job Nathan! I just started hunting hogs with a gun a few years ago, before that it was longbows and cedar arrows. Much more rewarding with a bow!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very much so, nothing like hearing the arrow impact
I have a High Country Compound w/case /quiver/arrows/etc... you can have for cheap if you want it. I bought it from a friend who needed some cash. It's dead on up to 40 yds, has sights and doinker thing. $75.00 for the whole set up w/case. I was going to use it on rainy days so my feathers didn't get wet on my traditional stuff but never have used it.h country.jpg

nathan koepp

Cibolo,TX
I have a High Country Compound w/case /quiver/arrows/etc... you can have for cheap if you want it. I bought it from a friend who needed some cash. It's dead on up to 40 yds, has sights and doinker thing. $75.00 for the whole set up w/case. I was going to use it on rainy days so my feathers didn't get wet on my traditional stuff but never have used it.View attachment 4076
sorry Dan can't take you up on that offer, I won't be hunting for the next year or so.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What are you doing..going into the military?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got one of these..does it count?skunk.jpg

Ratdog68