1St. kill with new suppressor

SteveR

LSB Member
IMG_0804.JPG Yesterday morning I heard the dogs barking their heads off so I looked out the back window to see what was going on and saw this female coyote eating on what was left of a sow Rgilbert donated for my "bait tree".

I grabbed my rifle with my brand new plenty fine SiCo Omega on the end and slipped out to my improvised shooting bench on my back porch. I don't know if the coyote saw me at this point but for whatever reason she decided to return to the brush so I gave her my best dying rabbit sound, which now that I think about it sounded more like a young disappointed Hillary supporter. Anyway, she stopped for a second and I touched one off and was rewarded by that satisfying "thump" sound many of us have come to love. This is the 10th one I've taken, possibly two more, in the past three months, all from my back porch.

Here she is, hopefully the first of many.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice one Steve, that is one productive hunting blind you have there!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice coyote! Good looking suppressor and rifle!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's kind of rough sometimes but the rocking chairs, fan, refrigerator and flat screen TV make it bearable.
You precious snowflake you. I feel so sorry for you roughing it like that!

You might as well order adapters for every rifle you own now. You will not enjoy shooting anything that is not suppressed,

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thank God! I'm tired of getting my ears blown up every time we hunt together. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
keep killing them, good job, sorry for your rough conditions

Jefe

LSB Member
Nice job. Must be hard living that rugged life.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL "Hillary Supporters"... ain't that the truth !!! Nice 'yote down!!