You saw it here first. Pulsar Quick Release Mount.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice, now if it will return to zero and stay locked down, sure is a great size

Terry

Texas, Land of the Free
LoneStarBoars Supporter
YES !!!!!!!

Like the looks of the new mount way better.

I ordered the DLOC upgrade for my XP38 right from the start because I didn't care for the old factory mounts size.

DLOC has been great I still think it's a upgrade for picky folks like me. I remove my scope after every hunt and use it on different rifles also. So far my POI hasn't shifted any with all this activity.

Anyway glad to see Pulsar is listening to customers and making improvements along the way.

Mark

LSB Member
Will this mount be included in the box and replace the current mount or as an option that needs to be purchased separately?

Randy

Iowa
Thank you for taking the time to do this video. In future follow on video on the mount, please get close up of the mechanism. Best regards.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thank you for taking the time to do this video. In future follow on video on the mount, please get close up of the mechanism. Best regards.
Once I put it through thorough testing I'll do a more in depth video and write up. Since this is just a prototype would like to be sure this will be the final product before we get into to much detail.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Will this mount be included in the box and replace the current mount or as an option that needs to be purchased separately?

Still to be determined, the rumors I am hearing sound like future and current customers will be well taken care of. I will know more soon, but out of the three options I am aware of even the worst option was very reasonable.