XQ30 - Objective Lens: Interchangeable

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
The Optics Planet Product page for the XQ30

Pulsar 1.6-6.4x21mm Thermal Imaging Sight Trail XQ30 PL76513Q w/ Free Shipping

Contains the character string:

Objective Lens: Interchangeable

==
A couple of people are asking if this means the user can pop-off the objective lens and swap it with a different objective lens ... I find that to be an ... er .. "incredible" thought ...

I do not see this character string on the Pulsar page nor in the manual ...

Any thoughts?

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Here is the exchange today with Optics Planet on their wording for the XQ lenses being "interchangable"

==
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately that is a copywriting error where the values for the specifications got mixed up. I am not entirely sure why it is listed as “Interchangeable”. Here are the full specs for that unit:

Trail XQ30 1.6-6.4x21Thermal Riflescope Pulsar Optics | Image. Qaulity.

I apologize for any confusion. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Armando R. | Product Expert
OpticsPlanet, Inc. | Product Intelligenceo: (847) 513-6201 | f: (847) 227-3100
techsales@opticsplanet.com | www.OpticsPlanet.com

NOTICE: Information contained in this communication may be confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged. Any dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of this communication by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting the material from your computer. Please visit www.OpticsPlanet.com/notices.html for other important information concerning this message and U.S. export laws related to our products.

Sent: Friday, June 09, 2017 7:01 AM
To: OpticsPlanet Sales <sales@opticsplanet.com>
Subject: OpticsPlanet Product Question (OP:9317115)

Customer's Submission

Product Description for:
Pulsar 1.6-6.4x21mm Thermal Imaging Sight Trail XQ30 PL76513Q
Says:

Objective Lens: Interchangeable

Question: What does Objective Lens: Interchangeable mean?

Thanks.