Winter wonderland

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I want to get back to TX in the worst way but would have to find a job to do it right now and may have to come single...YIKES! My mother, Sister and I all graduated from McHI. My Granddad drove the first car down to the Valley
WOW. It really is a small world. My wife graduated from McHi as well and my mom was born and raised about 30 min. west of McAllen.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Also lived it Corpus, Dad is buried there and the Navy Air Field is named after him, then San Antonio and Canyon Lake before I got stuck in FL.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Its been 3-9 degrees at night all weekend and for the next 5 or so days here. Highs are around 35-40 degrees. We would get snow if it would ever rain. Its actually warmer inside my fridge in the mornings than the kitchen. Nothing like living in a 160 year old house....

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Its been 3-9 degrees at night all weekend and for the next 5 or so days here. Highs are around 35-40 degrees. We would get snow if it would ever rain. Its actually warmer inside my fridge in the mornings than the kitchen. Nothing like living in a 160 year old house....

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
75, in shorts and a T today, I love winter in FL