Winter wonderland

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's beautiful but don't be stupid and put everyone at risk stay home.

image.jpg

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL, where are you headed? To work or play?

Was out last night. The sleet was unpleasant on my face. Am considering going out this evening...

Driving last night in the sticks was very nice with no traffic to ruin the drive. On I-35, it was a very scary experience.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm working someone has to save the stupid ones. Otherwise I would be in the house.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If you are out trying to save the stupid ones.....you have a long day of work ahead of you. Stay safe and remember. You can't fix stupid.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Frozen over here too. Eric from Ident was supposed to come hunt but he is stuck at home from bad road conditions and accidents. I thought about hunting anyway, but I'm trying to beat a head cold and should stay home to rest. Stay safe and warm everyone.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Darn, be safe out ther TLM! Here it is humid, almost 80, I sweat like a pig at the lease today!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It is cold down here but not freezing. Headed to the lease tomorrow. Stay safe my northern brothers.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Supposed to be 9 here in the morning with a high of 19.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven't seen snow in 5 years. It was 81 and hot here yesterday

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven't seen snow in 5 years. It was 81 and hot here yesterday

That sounds miserable. I'm so sick of the heat. Come spend a few summers in Texas you will appreciate winter.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I grew up and until 2000 lived in S TX, I hate winter, temps under 40 are too cold for this old man...LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i grew up in chicago, lived there till i was 24. im so over winter. it gets to 55 here and im freezing

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I lived in Northern Ohio for 8 years and I miss winters. I work in attics all summer and I think it should get colder and the snow should get deeper, so let it snow.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yes, let it snow.......... somewhere else

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I like winter. Yes, the cold can hurt and take the fun out of things sometimes, but I hate the heat. The heat sucks the life out of me. I can only take off so many clothes or swim for so long to stay cool. I can always put on another layer, build a fire, and/or move around to warm up.

Speaking of which, its time to build a fire and cook some breakfast. Nothing like Bacon, eggs, cinnamon rolls, and coffee while sitting next to a fire.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I grew up and until 2000 lived in S TX, I hate winter, temps under 40 are too cold for this old man...LOL
Frank,

I've been in McAllen since Wednesday early morning and today as of 3pm it is 49 degrees and that is supposed to be todays high. While I dont really mind the cold, it is not supposed to be this cold this far south.

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
McAllen is my home town, I don't think it was ever that cold when I was there! '67 Grad

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Its a small world Frank. My mom lived in McAllen for a few years. I never made it down there though.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I want to get back to TX in the worst way but would have to find a job to do it right now and may have to come single...YIKES! My mother, Sister and I all graduated from McHI. My Granddad drove the first car down to the Valley