Winchester 150gr part two. Vlog.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope yall are enjoying these vlog style videos. Hopefully I'll get better at this.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nice boar and different to you through the brush...I felt cheated it was not 15min!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I like them. Puts the viewer on-site like it's real time.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
$1.99/gal ?!?!?! We're $2.99/gal around here. I found some non-ETOH premium last weekend, which cost me $4+/gal to sweeten up the crap in my tank.

Good hog down!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
$1.99/gal ?!?!?! We're $2.99/gal around here. I found some non-ETOH premium last weekend, which cost me $4+/gal to sweeten up the crap in my tank.

Good hog down!
It Texas they pull the stuff out of the ground and refine it here.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yep RD. We allow drilling down here. Y'all should try it, makes things a lot less expensive. Nice video Todd, you might be starting to convert people to the 300 BO.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hog down ... good shot and great vid! Can't wait till for the next one. Get a little dizzy while you were trying to figure out where to put the camera. :eek:

Last edited:

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hog down ... good shot and great vid! Can't wait till for the next one. Get a little dizzy while you were trying to figure out where to put the camera. :eek:
Yea I'm trying to fix the Blair witch part. I got a new lense, microphone, and tripod to help. Hopefully won't scare off too many people while I figure this out. Comments and responses have been positive, but hell I've watched some of yall tell Dj great shooting as well so :p!

Lrtx1

LSB Member
I like the new style, its nice to see what goes into the set ups.

I also like the different ammo experiments. It's good for us that don't get many opportunities to get out, helps narrow down our choices. It can only add to the value of your content.

Ever try the 110gr lehigh controlled chaos in the 300 blk?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I like the new style, its nice to see what goes into the set ups.

I also like the different ammo experiments. It's good for us that don't get many opportunities to get out, helps narrow down our choices. It can only add to the value of your content.

Ever try the 110gr lehigh controlled chaos in the 300 blk?
No but I used controlled fracturing in 458socom. Had almost 90% run off rate. It's been my experience that these bullets that shed petals are under performing on bigger hogs unless it's a head shot or you get lucky.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
enjoying the vids.. thanks for taking the extra time and going through all the trouble, it has to be an asswhip with all the extra gear

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm finding the videos very informative, but it's kinda scraping the glitter off the glamour of my vision of a Perfessional Spawnsored Hunter.

Gassing up trucks, swigging energy drinks, humping gear through mud, looking for lost batteries, wrasslin' squeaky gates, poking hogs with broken branches...just a li'l disappointing.

I always imagined you dressed like this for the hunt:

image.jpg

Or at least:

image.jpg

Then changed into surplus camo for the photo shoot.

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now that is some funny stuff right there!! ^^^^

D

djones

if i'm going to watch a 10 minute video i would like to see more hogs, dead or alive. actually, i'd like to see more hogs in any video. go ahead and post the misses. there aint that much hell to pay, lol