win a few, lose a few

D

djones

really thought we were going to rack up the score last night. hunted several new untouched places and howling winds promised to mask any approach. got a late start after sighting in OinK's new custom razorback.

first herd cooperated as well as can be expected, until the shooting started. lots of hits and several hogs down but no driving in the peanuts. by the time we hiked back to the truck and drove around only one was within easy reach. not often i see a pig sustain so much damage. it still needed a finisher too. i guess the front blowing through shut down the hogs after that. nothing else sighted through dawn.

IMG_0305_zpsymckfqw2.jpg

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good shooting DJ. Some of those just didn't want to go down.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
some decent shoots! They were running energizers ... just kept going

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Clearly there are more dead hogs than that 1

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dead wet sow... that's a good thing.

D

djones

ground crew reported back to OinK with a couple more. since they got pics, i'll add them to team OinK's total, which is approaching 100. when all divisions' subtotals are combined, i should get a platinum banner. if not, tlm and i will be having a little chit chat.

IMG_0312_zpstznjdr6h.jpg

IMG_0316_zpsutq7fggp.jpg

D

djones

ugh ohh... just a sec. OinK sent me these pics and i assumed they were from the cleaning crew. new info suggests OinK may have actually bagged these on his own last night. possible video pending...

confirmed... link to new kills

OinK's custom killing services | Lone Star Boars

Last edited by a moderator:

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Even without the added pics, that was a good night for the hunters, bad for the hunted.