OinK's custom killing services

D

djones

look who's got video. the OinKster himself, solo. at least he still needs me to process vids. he's sporting a new custom killing machine. hopefully we'll get a glimpse of that in the future, but you can bet he won't display it laying on a stinking hog.

that first shot looked dead on. i hear a thud on the second. the two runners looked like the old dj shooting! not sure about the dirt clod on the finishing shot. passthru that veered up? dunno. the custom razorbakk may still have some target time ahead of it.

nice going my brotha!!

IMG_0312_zpstznjdr6h.jpg

IMG_0316_zpsutq7fggp.jpg

D

djones

i still can't get over your vid. i'm so proud of you. all this time i thought you were sleeping in the back of my class but you really were absorbing the lecture. next i'll have to go over the art of emptying your mag whether they're in range or not.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks Dr. Jones for the editing job and training me.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
never was any doubt who was making all the death happen, KillK!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

thanks to everyone who supports team OinK with their likes and comments. it appears, however, that we have a free loader on board, and you know who you are. always gawking but never contributing. from now on, you're banned from looking at any of team OinK's threads!

frankT.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just ain't the same, without the sound of a desperate need to pee in the "3-2-1 count". Good killin'.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Some fine work, right there.
Keep after 'em!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some nice colors on those hogs!

Night Owl

LSB Member
Good shooting Oink. You're more patient and accurate with your shots than that other guy, what's his name again? J/K