wildflour mojoed me

D

djones

if you haven't been following wildflour's jabs, just know that he has taken over scrambler's position as the new lsb bully. as if i'm not under enuf stress trying to kill hogs, he gets in my head and takes a dump. i can't even look at a pig now without developing a nervous twitch. not leading hogs would be a blessing if that was my worst problem. now i can't even hit one standing still. i'm going to my room and resume cutting.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's alright ... next time!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Don't apologize now, we got him where we want him. I was about to offer my services as a shooting instructor. Of course, he would have to take me hunting for the lessons to be tested.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Karma for the "mine's bigger" posts?

TomH FW

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
He "head-faked" you. Oh yeah, that and the wind!!! Lol.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah you do have to aim at the hog not the grass, the way the reticle was bouncing around it looked like freehand, no support or shooting sticks? Did you jerk the trigger too?

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
Somebody has body snatched the original DJones and replaced him with an imposter - THE LEGEND never misses standing hogs!!!

Look soon for a ransom request for the original DJ

D

djones

i could have sworn i saw some old guy out hunting in his snatched body. doubt we'll ever see the orig dj again.