Whats up with Armasight?

SilentHunter79

What is going on with these guys? I have heard that a lot of their scopes are on backorder and they have been telling everyone 1-2 week turnaround but that has turned into 3-5 weeks. Is there something bigger going on with the company?

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You can thank our current guy/s in the White House!! This guy has made more sharp shooters than anyone has ever before!! Stuff is in demand!!! BANG BANG!!

On a side note,, has anyone tried getting gun insurance lately? Wait till you find out about that one!!:(

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What is going on with these guys? I have heard that a lot of their scopes are on backorder and they have been telling everyone 1-2 week turnaround but that has turned into 3-5 weeks. Is there something bigger going on with the company?
There have been some upgrades made that I can not talk about, they are good improvements.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I sent a pair of thermals in for the firmware update. Armasight received them late on a Thursday and sent them out out on the following Monday morning. To me that wasn't bad at all.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You can thank our current guy/s in the White House!! This guy has made more sharp shooters than anyone has ever before!! Stuff is in demand!!! BANG BANG!!

On a side note,, has anyone tried getting gun insurance lately? Wait till you find out about that one!!:(
Not to de-rail the thread but curly, what r u talking about?? My years worth of firearms insurance is up for renewal Ina week or two??

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I sent a pair of thermals in for the firmware update. Armasight received them late on a Thursday and sent them out out on the following Monday morning. To me that wasn't bad at all.
I think he is talking about new units. All production was halted on new units until this new firmware was perfected so no units shipped or were manufactured during this time so that added to the backlog.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think he is talking about new units. All production was halted on new units until this new firmware was perfected so no units shipped or were manufactured during this time so that added to the backlog.
Have noticed that the last couple weeks. Not to much of what you would call in stock or offered. I am sure they will be back to selling units soon.

Last edited:

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This may have been going on for a while. I purchased a clip on NV in November of 2015 and it was not delivered until mid Jan of 2016.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This may have been going on for a while. I purchased a clip on NV in November of 2015 and it was not delivered until mid Jan of 2016.

Not sure why it took so long then this all happened post January 2016 and lasted 3-4 weeks.

Terry

Texas, Land of the Free
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I guess the Promethus mono will also be getting firmware update also? I was thinking of ordering one soon.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I guess the Promethus mono will also be getting firmware update also? I was thinking of ordering one soon.

Everything was updated production has been resumed for weeks now.

Dnewcomb929

I called CS yesterday, was told that they received a shipment of cores on Monday.
They spent all of Tuesday and most of yesterday inventorying and are back to assembly today.
The rep, Rogen, said that my order that was placed on 3/8 should be shipping to me by the first part of next week.
Maybe this will help you with your expected shipping date time based on my order/ shipping time frame.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
About weeks ago we sent in a scope almost at the end of its warranty period. The core went out, switch wouldn't work properly, all the cables for the battery lid and video out cover were broke. We sent it in and got it back in a week with a new core, safety cables, and new switch. They even gave us a new case since we broke off one of the latches awhile back. They've always been A+ customer service to me.