What the hell is that

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Last night I was sitting on my screened in porch. I hear some noise in the corn field that has been harvested. Used my W-1000 to get a look see. I thought it was a bobcat. Cats on thermal faces look real hot could see a short tail. It hears me and decides to,sit and watch me watch it. Now I am freaked "what the hell am I looking at" so I went inside grabbed my PVS14 some moon so I can see it. Tail in now longer. We looked at each other for 5 minutes. I did watch it walk off walk just like a cat that was 2 ft high. It would stand on it rear feet and snif the air. I was down wind. Checked my cams and had a fox on it. Anyone ever seen that behavior on a fox. Was amazed.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yes. Fox. I have a few in my neighborhood that behave the same way. They even climb wooden fences like a cat.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
had to be a chupafox!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh goodness a chupafox............. Next time I will have a new pelt on wall. I was afraid I would shoot someone's big old cat

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have any ringtails around there, they do that.
Big time but was to long in body and did not walk like a coon. Coon kind of waddle this walked just like a cat or,fox or chupafox lol

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh goodness a chupafox............. Next time I will have a new pelt on wall. I was afraid I would shoot someone's big old cat
JUST DON'T PUT IT ON FACEBOOK

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
BRd I never share hunting stuff on Facebook they freak out. If I do not blood is shown..............

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Google up wild cats of Texas...you would be surprised what you see. There are some wild cats that are bigger than house cats with long tails and others too. With all these night vision recorders these days we should really start seeing video of different rare critters I would think.