What Hog Device Did Santa Bring You?

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
J Comp V2 compensator, Tubbs Spring & CTR stock. And just got back from buying myself some electronic ears.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wife bought me a deer feeder and I bought her a pink 9mm.
Brian, I have a handful of those silicone rings, camo, black, blue, silver, they are very nice especially when working with metal all day.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
$200 gift card for some new boots

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A t-shirt that says

Political Correctness is tyranny with a happy face

Remember the prefix Con is the opposite of Pro....
Therefore Congress must be the opposite of Progress!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I think I was just two or three names down on the naughty list from Scram …

Actually, I got an Academy gift card from my Brother-in-Law. We have very limited gift exchanges around here 'cuz us old folks just go out and get something if we really want it.

Well - assuming the wife gives her seal of approval first, of course! :rolleyes:

LSB Active Member
another 1000 gross of wolf soft point 140's these are all i use now from plinking to hogs/yotes/deer. going out for some mayhem tonight in fact!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
another 1000 gross of wolf soft point 140's these are all i use now from plinking to hogs/yotes/deer. going out for some mayhem tonight in fact!

I don't think I have ever known anybody to get 144,000 bullets that wasn't a commercial loader. Running a couple quick calculations and I see that you received just over 2962 lbs of bullets. You will need to order another 8+ or so barrels to handle that much shooting.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yeah - - -> "1000 gross" <- - - HUH !! ---- pruhdlr

LSB Active Member
um no not that much! gross order total was a poke under 1000 b/f i plugged in gift cards.