What a Storm!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Started yesterday, lost power for 2 hrs, was not worried. Went to bed, this morning NO power and the pool was black, yards all around me were flooded, water op 2" on the house and street looked like a river. Water is starting to recede, power on at 2PM, I now have the pool filter running will take several days and many backwashes to get it clear, what a mess. Roads closed, some washed out 20-26" of rain in 24 hrs, never had a hurricane/tropical storm do this since 2000. I found out I get bored quickly and am very poor surfing on my phone!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Glad you only had rain to deal with and not severe WX. We lost power for 4 1/2 hrs when it came through here.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well we had 60-70 mph winds, far below what we are set up for in hurricanes, some small hail and several tornado's, we missed those.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's amazing how much the storm did, and it all went right around me. East of me in land a ways got it all. Not a drop of rain here

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just crazy, Pensacola to Panama City got 20-26", several tornado's, everything is closed, schools, cities, some retail open.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We were supposed to get nailed today weather men warning us since first of week. Went east and no rain here Greensboro 30 miles away got hammered. Luck of the draw.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad all ya'll are safe