What a deal!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I am doing another Wounded Warrior Build on my local forum, you know begging for Donations, WELL, this morning I get an email for Palmetto State Armory and what did they offer? a complete 1-7 twist 556 upper w BCG for $300. I had to jump on it, I can't afford things for myself for Christmas but this was too good a deal to pass by. I had already been donated a new NFA lower so this will virtually complete the build, how lucky is that??
Thank You to a good company!
http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...h-bolt-carrier-group-and-charging-handle.html

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thats awesome. once things settle after the new year ill be getting the 6.8 barrel and bolt from ident. that will almost complete my build. then you and i can assemble and test and go from there

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I don't have the tools(well I have most) or a work bench w vise and blocks, I sent my last WW build to a friend for building. Glad I did as there was a gassing issue and he fixed it faster than I could have. I like to get these complete uppers so it is easier on me.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i have all the tools

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You are the man! Are you still moving up here?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
im not sure. i still need to sell my house here and figure out what im going to do. i want to go east coast possibly but i don't know what ill end up doing for work

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am still looking for a cheap travel trailer for my lease.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i can't believe there aren't any out there. i saw your thread on the other site. i wouldn't think it would be this hard to find

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well I am looking for certain things and have not wasted gas to really go looking.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yeah, you would end up spending twice as much if you had to run around a lot

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will find something hopefully soon.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
did you find out about your lease yet? or is it still up in the air?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think we are good, but will not know for sure till after the closing. Seems our land maybe some St Joe retained.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
hopefully they keep letting you hunt there. wouldn't be fun to have to find new land to hunt on

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
no it would be a mess and cost me more too, I am looking though

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i got lucky and made a friend up north so i hunt his land and his friends land. hoping to get out 1 more time before the end of deer season. still haven't gotten one this year

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
me either, really not much of a deer hunter anyway, wife does not prefer venison.

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good ole Palmetto State. They have bleed my wallet dry on so many occasions due to their ridiculously good deals.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i actually have venison in the slow cooker right now for dinner tonight. have a friend coming over and my brother is coming in from chicago. he has never had venison so we will see

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
IF she did not know what I was cooking she would like it and freely admits the thought of eating bambi not the taste is what turns her off.