Well I joined the long wait club today

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I ordered a silencerco hybrid 46 a couple weeks ago and filled out all the paperwork tonight. Now my beautiful suppressor sits in jail forever.

18F8E051-04F2-4BD7-8F07-A1F65B03AA41.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gettin' you a hush-baby. Nice.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gettin' you a hush-baby. Nice.
Technically I already had one. About 8 years ago I did a form 1 on one of the solvent trap kits. It works great on my 338 spectre but it’s not good for a lot of other uses. This will be my first real suppressor

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have one of those and considered getting another one. It sees a lot of use on both rifles and pistols. Mostly rifles lately.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have one of those and considered getting another one. It sees a lot of use on both rifles and pistols. Mostly rifles lately.
I got to adding up the cost for different mounts for all the rifles and pistols it will work on and those will cost as much as the suppressor. I want a second one but I’m getting a 5.56 dedicated and a 7.62 dedicated next

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You know that it comes with a direct thread mount AND a pistol mount in the thread pattern you request. If your pistols all have the same thread pattern it works like a direct thread on them too. All my rifles are threaded the same 5/8x24 and I only have two threaded pistols and they are both 10mm so no additional mounts needed. I have considered a second one so I can have one set up for rifles and the other for pistols at the same time.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know that it comes with a direct thread mount AND a pistol mount in the thread pattern you request. If your pistols all have the same thread pattern it works like a direct thread on them too. All my rifles are threaded the same 5/8x24 and I only have two threaded pistols and they are both 10mm so no additional mounts needed. I have considered a second one so I can have one set up for rifles and the other for pistols at the same time.
I have 5 different thread patterns for my rifles so I’m going to do the Asr mount and get the muzzle brakes

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yeah, that makes it a little more difficult to be universal.

DeadPigs

LSB Member
I have 5 different thread patterns for my rifles so I’m going to do the Asr mount and get the muzzle brakes
You can get bayonet mounts that accommodate a single suppressor and multiple thread types. I have one for bushmaster 450 and one that handles .308 and 5.56.