Weekend Pig Success

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We have been hog hunting every weekend for about 3 months straight now. We were able to make our body count confirmation rise a little bit this previous weekend. I know the local corn and milo farmers really appreciate it. We wounded more that we were not able to find. Obviously if you've hog hunted enough, that's often how it can go.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Three peaceful dirt naps. It's a GOOD thing.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down there. The landowner will appreciate it!

D

djones

cmon danger. i've taken craps bigger than those hogs!!!

j/k of course. don't punch me in the throat

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
cmon danger. i've taken craps bigger than those hogs!!!

j/k of course. don't punch me in the throat
So??... THAT'S where all these Dims are coming from !!!

D

djones

y'all just wait. danger will come along any second now and 'like' my post. then you'll be sorry you hated on me.

rat... i don't know what a dim is. if you're going to insult me, you'll have to explain it. sorry.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
y'all just wait. danger will come along any second now and 'like' my post. then you'll be sorry you hated on me.

rat... i don't know what a dim is. if you're going to insult me, you'll have to explain it. sorry.
"Dim"... "Dimocrat".

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB

Wait, what post am I supposed to come along and like? You're ready to wire money into my account right?