Veterans Day Hog Hunt

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
10 years on this property and this is the worst land deviation I’ve ever seen. Took my Marine friend out to pressure these hogs. This was a lot harder then it needed to be.
Zx9O45Rl.jpg

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Countdown Malfunction!!!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool. Sounded like a double tap during the first sounder.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down! Lol count down mis haps

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ya! My anxiety level was on “Max!”
Those last two looked the the culprits in all the land deviation.
In the word of Terminator, “I’ll be back!”

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yep, every now and thing things just kinda go "Kablooie".

But, you guys got a couple, so Good For You!
Keep After 'Em!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol shoulda taken a page out of Djones' book and forced the countdown! Taking inexperienced night hunters that you've never hunted with is always interesting, but good on you for getting him out! Better luck next time, but at least y'all saw a lot of action and got pigs down!

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
10 years on this property and this is the worst land deviation I’ve ever seen. Took my Marine friend out to pressure these hogs. This was a lot harder then it needed to be.
Zx9O45Rl.jpg

Great video but I was yelling at my phone! Lol. “WHERES THE COUNT!!?? SHOOT! YOURE LOSING THEM!” Lol

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Lol shoulda taken a page out of Djones' book and forced the countdown! Taking inexperienced night hunters that you've never hunted with is always interesting, but good on you for getting him out! Better luck next time, but at least y'all saw a lot of action and got pigs down!
Where’s Djones been?

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

We've hunted together for a few years. He's just not as familiar with this thermal as I am mine. He's also not comfortable when not knowing the range. That's why you heard me giving him the distance. I have no idea what adjustments he was making but... it's not like those dang 4 legged tick bags won't be back. Next time I am requiring him to bring his electronic ear muffs.