Unusual Called Boar

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I bet we know who the Mule-Footed-Slayer-of-Fame is... "AB-Daddy" himself... the one, the only... Pew-Pew trigger pullin', cookie bakin' Brian Shaffer!

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I bet we know who the Mule-Footed-Slayer-of-Fame is... "AB-Daddy" himself... the one, the only... Pew-Pew trigger pullin', cookie bakin' Brian Shaffer!
He hold the title, if he'd share that property with me i could even it up a bit. LOL

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job, Michelle!

LOL, I no longer have access. Get this, the owner of the land had some cattle get sick. Two calves died. He feels the culprit is the buzzards who feed on the dead pigs. The vet didn't think that was the case, but he isn't too sure. BOOM! No more property. I still hunt his son's places, but not his dad's had the mulefoots.

As ever, gotta respect the wishes of the landowners and keep them happy. Hopefully, his mind will change. I hate to say it, but I hope the problem repeats so that he sees that the buzzards are not the issue. If the problem doesn't repeat, he will feel proved correct and I won't ever get the place back.

What I found more interesting was that the son said concerning hog damage. The hog damage on the properties where I keep pressure is almost zero this year compared to dad's place where the hogs are running free. He said that it sure makes a difference.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
WE had a crazy lady claim that buzzard were killing her calves, yet all the calves were born mid term and hairless. I cautioned her that her cattle had trick and she didn't believe it. Finally her herd was quarantined and all of her bulls slaughtered. Guess what? trick! then she blamed the neighbors feedlot cattle, all spayed females from mexico................ignorance is bliss so they say.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
on a side note, yes property we put pressure on, even though hogs are still present, just don't get the damage other properties do. I think it is because they don't feel comfortable in the open. So they either feed under cover or go to the neighbors for supper. when neighbors complain about the hog problem my landowner sends them to me, bingo new property.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
For us'n non-cattlin' types... what is "trick"?

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Aaaahhhh… smoochies grassy-ass ameeeeeego.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Always enjoy your vids!! Hog hunting family!!