UN Small Arms Treaty Document

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok, given... that we have a gaggle of buffoons in high places, are they REALLY going to release an official document with errors in it like #6?

"... of laws to completely makes any and all..."

Sorry, I'm calling...

bsflag.gif

Simple Man

LSB Member
Vendor
Ok, given... that we have a gaggle of buffoons in high places, are they REALLY going to release an official document with errors in it like #6?

"... of laws to completely makes any and all..."

Sorry, I'm calling...

bsflag.gif
Um, Yes, I kinda agree C. My thought was they wouldnt have called out the US totals in a letter just stating general objectives if what for a broader audience as in the countries that signed.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I looked it up and Snopes explains it pretty well. Fake document, real group, designed around disarming countries of nuclear weapons.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Real or fake, I see a blue helmet bumping around the fields Im shooting the SOB.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It is open season on blue helmets, not considered a game animal in FL, so no limit!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I was thinking they were and invasive rodent and needed the lead poison ASAP to keep the problem contained. No one likes rodents in their house....

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just be careful shooting at helmets in California, I believe everyone that is under 16 or over 40 yrs old is required by law to wear a helmet at all times to protect them from something beaning them on the noggin.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If it's non native and invasive here in Florida you don't even need a hunting license on private land. So is there a limit here needed to get us in the sus club? Ten helmets hanging in the tree or just a really fat lazy one?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If it's non native and invasive here in Florida you don't even need a hunting license on private land. So is there a limit here needed to get us in the sus club? Ten helmets hanging in the tree or just a really fat lazy one?

I like that, a Blue SUS sticker!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I think a "double" ought to get you in, with extra points for size...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just call 'em terrorists and it's open season !! LOL

terrorist_hunting_permit_sticker_rectangular.jpg

Simple Man

LSB Member
Vendor
Ok, LOL, So now that we have deemed it fake but blue helmets are game lets back up a little on comments about rodents. I grew up and hunted in Florida. Has anyone ever killed a Nutria down yonder? I never even saw one! I'm like Nutria? Is that a some mutant from the Nutra system crowd? Finally saw them on tv in LA. Big ole critters.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My buddy shoots them in Louisiana for gator bait

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I shot them in TX and La but have never seen one in Fl, boy do they do some damage! Even ate one in LA, not your standard table fare but those Cajuns know how to cook and make anything taste good.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK, So we turned this thread into a positive note and RD hasn't even chimed in. Can we rename it how to cook Nutria? LOL
If ya smoke it... just remember to put your cinder blocks under your smoker. LOL