Two more down

Navygator

LSB Active Member
Didn't expect to see any last night after the shooting from the previous two nights but a small group of 4 were at the feeder around 11 last night. I stalked around the pole barn because these guys generally take off to the east and they didn't let me down.
After clearing my field of fire (just some deer), one of the hogs must of caught a little scent because he was eyeballing me. I was going to observe for awhile but decided to drop him right away. After some not so great shooting, I dropped one more in the open field. I also noticed on replay that I hit a third one but he made it to the tree line.

Big week for spotted hogs.

Andrew Wallace

LSB Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
Two less pigs to worry about. Nice!

D

djones

dang dude! you sure are making up for lost time. you rolled those puppies up and smoked them!!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Didn't expect to see any last night after the shooting from the previous two nights but a small group of 4 were at the feeder around 11 last night. I stalked around the pole barn because these guys generally take off to the east and they didn't let me down.
After clearing my field of fire (just some deer), one of the hogs must of caught a little scent because he was eyeballing me. I was going to observe for awhile but decided to drop him right away. After some not so great shooting, I dropped one more in the open field. I also noticed on replay that I hit a third one but he made it to the tree line.

Big week for spotted hogs.

Two, anchored well... #3 was a hurtin' unit. M'be buzzard-feed by now. Nice work.