Tupac...I mean 2 Pack

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
John Wayne Bobbitt has said that sex came easily since the dismemberment.

“Being the most famous man to have his penis chopped off does have its advantages,” he told The Sun newspaper of London in 2013. “It definitely has not hurt my love life — in fact, it improved it.”

He claimed to have slept with 70 women since the incident and compared using his post-slice penis to driving a powerful muscle car.

“I joke it’s all ‘souped up’ now — like an ordinary car with a bigger engine,” said Bobbitt, 47. “I can honestly say it’s never been better.”

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
John Wayne Bobbitt has said that sex came easily since the dismemberment.

“Being the most famous man to have his penis chopped off does have its advantages,” he told The Sun newspaper of London in 2013. “It definitely has not hurt my love life — in fact, it improved it.”

He claimed to have slept with 70 women since the incident and compared using his post-slice penis to driving a powerful muscle car.

“I joke it’s all ‘souped up’ now — like an ordinary car with a bigger engine,” said Bobbitt, 47. “I can honestly say it’s never been better.”

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some things are best to be sheltered from! I just keep playing my 8 track of "Abba's Greatest Hits" over and over.