Tracking a nice boar on game cam

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
GOPR3134.JPG I setup another feeder along a pig trail in front of my "gun club". I can actually drive my truck to this spot, when its not wet.....Lots of raccoons and a sow and some piglets, then this boar started showing up. You can see he is getting pretty consistent. There's another pig trail coming into this property that looks more active and I have just put another game cam on so I will keep you posted.
04070873.JPG 04090083.JPG 04090297.JPG 04100421.JPG 04110619.JPG 04120089.JPG 04130145.JPG Blind9.JPG Blind5.JPG

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Death prepares Death's lair. Death's perch is at the ready, and is prepared for chemical warfare. Death may dance on the serpent's head.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice looking boar! Just be careful, make sure the serpent doesn’t bite Death on the ass! It’s time for the crawling critters to be out. Hope that will be a good spot for you

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
IMG_1335.JPG IMG_1330.JPG Was at the "gun club" for a Full Moon hunt. The place is really nice to sit and wait. It got dark, the moon took forever to come up. I sat and watched my game cam light going off and on and listened to hogs "pigging out" on the corn. Could not see a thing. As soon as I was leaving the moon was coming up and I scared the hogs off....

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Death sojourns to the Gun Club, and takes a prime seat within. Sitting in the darkness, Death envisions a brass stripper pole in the center. :D

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
View attachment 7290 View attachment 7291 Was at the "gun club" for a Full Moon hunt. The place is really nice to sit and wait. It got dark, the moon took forever to come up. I sat and watched my game cam light going off and on and listened to hogs "pigging out" on the corn. Could not see a thing. As soon as I was leaving the moon was coming up and I scared the hogs off....

Get some feeder lights!