Tonights Story

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I went over to SteveR place to hunt. I was by myself and being bored sitting at the picnic table. I see the game camera flash and hogs come pouring in. I sneak up to about fifty yards and get set up on the sticks. I really don't need them since I've been working out, but I was kinda tired. I'm watched the hogs under the feeder. I pick out what I think is the lead sow and shoot. Everything runs off. I thinking what just happened. As I walk by the feeder I see a hot spot in the water under it. I'm thinking it's mud that got heated up during the day. So I go looking for my BIG sow in the brush. I hear a hog grunting and figure I have her. The next thing I know is I'm being attacked by a hog. He weighed all of five pounds. Kinda like chopper. I don't care when you can't see it is will scare the crap out of you. So after I clean my pants out I continue to search. I can't find my hog. I go back by the feeder and see the hot spot again. Under the water is a twenty pound piglet I hit that was in front of the sow.

Oh well it was a good night.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A hog down is still a good day

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Much better it be a 20 pound piglet than a bush that kept you from the bigger prize!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That would have been something to see. Onward and upward!! You should have grabbed that one up also!!!! or shot him would of made for some nice tenders...:) Nice story!! BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
we want the video of you...lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Midget killer.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good thing you don't hunt deer......Bambi would never be safe.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Poor little thing, did you try mouth to mouth(snout) first to make sure he was dead? Glad to know you weren't maimed by the little fellas brother!