This winter in crazy

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Today in NC it was almost 70 still 68 at 7pm in the morning we expect snow and sleet. Really. I am sure ready for spring.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hear ya bro. I was going to hunt tonight but the temp dropped to low 30's. I am a wimp when it comes to the cold that is why I moved to the south from Michigan. I had my fair share of old man winter.

HeadHunter

North Carolina
I feel your pain…. 81F in San Antonio this morning, 30 degrees tonight. Old man winter does not want to go home!!!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can't believe we get those extreme temp changes here in central Florida. Were getting 75 during the day and 40's at night. Mix that with the humidity and fog and it sucks being outside

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You all forget the hell if summer heat too soon. In two more month I will be listening to everyone moan and groan about the 110 degree heat with 99% humidity. Screw summer time I hope we have an ice age.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We have OK temps but rain damn near everyday, Lease is very wet!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You all forget the hell if summer heat too soon. In two more month I will be listening to everyone moan and groan about the 110 degree heat with 99% humidity. Screw summer time I hope we have an ice age.

I read an article that finally admitted the only scientists that are right about global warming and all the weather changes are the ones predicting an ice age within the next 20 years. Says winters are going to get colder and longer and we will even see snow in southern Florida

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's all cycles people give man way to much credit.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah, and these scientists said were at the end of the 11,500 year cycle and due for an ice age

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It was 78° here Friday. Saturday night it was 30° and sleeting. All day Sunday it didn't get above 28° and snowed/sleeted with 30mph+ winds. Today the high is 28°. Tomorrow the high is 55°. North Texas is crazy this year.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Everywhere is crazy this year

LegendRider

Cross, South Carolina
In the 70's yesterday...today we may make 35 & rain in the forecast for 3 consecutive days! Need to get to property to clear the tree limbs from the ice storm so I can start feeding the hogs since night hunting has started. Need to put up lights also! Man this storm has gotten me behind. Good news though, got 50 bushels of corn on hand!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hope this is our last cold spell, the spring breakers are NOT in bikinis, darn it!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was in N FL this week lots of rain we had a nice ice storm at home with snow last night. So I got to ATL on Delta this morning all flights got cancelled to Greensboro So I rented a car and drove 6 hours supposed to be 60 tomorrow just crazy

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You were here and did not say HI??

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL