This group just doesn't learn.

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got on the same hogs I killed last week. Shot 2 last weekend with night vision then hammered them with dogs Sunday and killed 4 more and they were back tonight and 2 more didn't make it back. Just sows and pigs. I got more film that I will post when I get wifi. These hogs are what I call video quality hogs because they aren't rooting anything up so I don't really need to hammer down on them. If they were tearing the oats and hay meadow up y'all wouldn't be getting the video because I'd be more worried about killing them than getting video.
2 sows. One at 50 one at 100 yards. 6.8, 120sst

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good going Colby, you are really thinning them out!

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah Frank we got them pretty thick in certain places. I spent all day yesterday plowing a feild that the hogs had destroyed. Went back out there this morning to get the tractor and had to redo it all again. I need to go hunt that place but it's way out of the way. I argued with myself longer earlier than it took to go out and kill the hogs. These were at my house... I need to make the 20 minute drive to kill them were I was plowing just haven't had much motivation.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
and I have to drive an hour each way, I can easily be talked out of going when they are not near as thick! used to be I was guaranteed a hog every trip, must have killed too many!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good job Colby. I drive 20-30 minutes both ways each time I hunt. How far are you from Wichita Falls?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shot, can't wait for my unit to get here and film the shots!!