The Story of the Three Not So Little Pigs

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
A creature was stalking through the brush. The leaves crunched slightly underneath it's feet. To the pigs the steps sounded strange. Only one slow foot fall at a time. Crunch..........cruuuuuunchhhhh......crrrrrruuuuunnnnch. it was so strange, big momma, the first not so little pig was confused.

Big momma carried on nursing her brood in preparation for the nights activities. She was laying in the bed of her cedar covered "house". Her brood was milling around and making slight squealing noises. The sneaky creature latched onto this quickly and slowly made its way toward them. Big Momma was so big to the creature he thought it was a calf. He stared into the darkness under the Ccedar and suddenly big momma stood up. She faced the creature head on. She stared down the barrel of a 375 jdj Contender as a 52 grains of H4895 huffed and puffed and blew a 220 grain chunk of lead at her head. SMACK! The first not so little pig fell over as the lead blew a hole in her head.

The second not so little pig was joining his friends in a field to search for dinner. The creature knew they were there because pigs can never be quiet. He stalked and crept through the mesquites, carefully dodging the sticks and twigs under his feets. The creature could see the second not so little pig enjoying himself digging and rooting in the soil. The creature raised his single shot tube of steel and the powder huffed and puffed a blew the lead to the second not so little pig's shoulder. The lead hit high in the second not so little pig's ribs. He fell over squealing. As the creature approached the second not so little pig got up to run. The creature drew his 45 acp and fired. Miss...the pig was running for his life across a field, but was slow from the wound. The creature took off in a whirl of speed, in a mad dash chasing the pig to the West. He closed the distance with ease, made it to 10 yards and double tapped the second not so little pig in the chest. Good night second not so little pig.

The third not so little pig was on his way to the market. He was quickly making his way down the market road. He was diving and dodging down the pig trail. Enjoying the crisp North wind in his face. The creature was lurking again. It's ears and eyes on keen alert. Listening and watching the gaps in the brush. The third not so little pig was in such a hurry to the market he didn't notice the camouflaged creature in his path. The creature heard the third not so little pig coming quick behind him. He slowly pivoted on his feet in preparation for their meeting. The third not so little pig came so fast and close without a clue the creature didn't even use the scope on his Contender. He pointed the pistol and squeezed the trigger making the powder huff and puff and blow the lead right into the third not so little pig's head. Flip, twitch, kick, down goes the third not so little pig. He didn't make it to the market.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was so well done I hardly know what to say but congrats on the trio!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang nice porkers and a dandy of a story. It started off slow to me but gained with excitement and had a happy ending!!! Nice going! BANG BANG!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The creature is evil (in pig lore). The creature done good... and is well deserving of one of each kind of Kit Kat made.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some solid hogs down!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice job with the short guns, love the stalking pigs, but shooting a 375 from a hand cannon has to have a bite!?

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice job with the short guns, love the stalking pigs, but shooting a 375 from a hand cannon has to have a bite!?

It's not too bad when you have a little adrenaline going. 4 or 5 shots at the range off a bench is punishment. The muzzle brake helps some. You have to let it rock and roll. If you fight the recoil too much and/or have a death grip it feels like a sledgehammer in your hands.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great story Alex and good shooting with the hand cannon.

D

djones

excellent. that would have been a great gopro video at that range!!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
excellent. that would have been a great gopro video at that range!!

I know, I wish I would have thought to bring it. I'm afraid the recoil of the 375 jdj would destroy it or at least fling it off the pistol. Maybe a head mount would work. Hhhmmmmm....

D

djones

i was going to mention strapping it to you head, but i was afraid lawdoggy would take it the wrong way.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB

DRowan

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love it, way to go!!