Thank you Hornady!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As most of you know my favorite all time bullet is the Hornady SST they hit like the Hammer of Thor!

After some encouragement from Frank and a few others I applied for a sponsorship with them. They responded with a nice email letting me know that all their sponsorship budget was filled for the year, and with the high ammunition demands right now all their ammo is sold before it is even made.

Even with a filled sponsorship budget and ammo shortage they still managed to send me loaded 120sst's! Thank you Hornady for your support and I hope to be part of your team next year!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey that is great, I am sure with your videos and the forum the will sponsor you next year! I doubt the have someone killing as many hogs with their 120SST as you do, then talk about it as much as you do. I am betting most of the hunters at 6.8 forums has tried the 120SST because of your stories and reports!

Guys if you like, follow. share, subscribe to TLM's utubes/facebook and get more people to join this forum there will be even more recognition and maybe some great SWAG for all of us! Congrats Todd!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I shall buy more Hornady than before

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The 120 SST is also my favorite. I wasn't planning to buy any more factory loads, but I will have to change my mind on that now. Good luck getting on "team hornaddy" next year Todd!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think I have 12 or so bxs of 120's left.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know they Sponsor Pigman. He really pushes the GMX bullet though. none of the cheaper products.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think I have 12 or so bxs of 120's left.

That's because you let one hog ruin you. Just wait there will be one run off from your beloved barnes! Especially if you come down here and shoot them on the run.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am using 120SST around you, don't want to hear it...LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh no you better bring those special bullets I want to see your face when these Texas hogs get up and run off!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OH no I don't want to hear it from you...LOL

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I really like the 110 v-max and the 120 SST's. I have been meaning to order more SST's but every time I think about it I can't find any. I might just buy loaded ammo with them and go that route

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In my opinion, there is no greater ammunition company than Hornady for hunting bullets. Are there cheaper brands that get the job done? Absolutely. However, I have never been able to achieve the same level of accuracy and consistency with any other brand in any of my rifles. And their stopping power is a force to be reckoned with. I've killed hogs and coyotes with a .17HMR using 17gr v-max, .22 mag with v-max, .223 with 55gr v-max, 7mm-08 with 129gr SST's, 30-30 with leverevolution, .308 with 150gr SP, and many deer with the 3 larger calibers. Hornady is just good stuff! The 55gr v-max is all I will shoot out of my .223 ar and 120gr SST's is all I plan to shoot out of my 6.8 when it's finished.

I'm pulling for you Todd, they would be an awesome company t be sponsored by!

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
You have to bring them Frank, then we will hear TLM on video telling you not to use that ammo again. It would be funny.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh I will bring a lot of ammo and a variety of what i use but if I get the honor of hunting w TLM I will only use the 120SST, I would never hear the end of it and I don't believe I can out shoot him w hogs running at night.

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
I would buy more of the 120 SSTs, but I have been buying SSA 110gr SP tactical loads from Cabela's for $22.99

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey at 17.25 a box, you cannot beat it, $15 for shipping 10 boxes.

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
Oh I will bring a lot of ammo and a variety of what i use but if I get the honor of hunting w TLM I will only use the 120SST, I would never hear the end of it and I don't believe I can out shoot him w hogs running at night.

I won't attempt a shot at a moving target, I need so much practice with my AR it's embarrasing. Some days I will do pretty good at the range, but still not as good as you all. I watch my Cousin shoot my AR and yeah, I need more practice. This is my first AR and I have yet to put 250 rounds down range with it. Had for a year now.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I won't attempt a shot at a moving target, I need so much practice with my AR it's embarrasing. Some days I will do pretty good at the range, but still not as good as you all. I watch my Cousin shoot my AR and yeah, I need more practice. This is my first AR and I have yet to put 250 rounds down range with it. Had for a year now.
Bring it to the meet & greet