team OinK will not be beaten!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
too old for the job...looks like

D

djones

i was going to post pics and vid of the greatest hunt of the year. over 60 shots fired into a mammoth herd. but takko hurt my feelings so forget it now. no more vids until he apologizes!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
video or it did not happen..so how many dirt clods were harmed in the making of this so called video?

D

djones

ok, ok. i didn't specify how takko had to apologize, and he pm'ed me (see below). i guess that's good enough. it will take me a while to process the vid. coming soon...

del%20tako_zpsdqz30urw.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
or making up a PM causes all banners to be removed!

D

djones

cold temps and high winds must have stirred the whole herd into moving. we arrived the same time they did. watching them storm in was quite spectacular. Oink laid out the battle plan and we set out on a collision course. so many targets... where to begin.

the hogs cooperated beautifully. half went the way of the predator and half went the way of the assassin; certain death either way. got to give them credit though. several got out albeit a little heavier than when they arrived to contemplate their deaths alone. i went through my 30 round mag and OinK went through one 20 rounder and most of another. looks like we drug 8 out but left at least 3 more because it was taking too long. OinK went back to clean up today.

IMG_1283_zpslzkwqv31.jpg

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's a pile of pig!! I see their escape route is to run straight out into nowhere. Strange place, good entertainment!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
what was the furthest range you were shooting at the last ones in the first video?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i was going to post pics and vid of the greatest hunt of the year. over 60 shots fired into a mammoth herd. but takko hurt my feelings so forget it now. no more vids until he apologizes!!
Did he hurt BOTH of your feelings? Are you just too precious? (Bless yer heart).