something's gotta give

D

djones

hunting with no wind is killing me. busted 3 herds just driving by. managed one pig with a little help. just got in but it's too late for a power nap. taking one just before work is too dangerous. no telling what could happen. that leaves me with just enough time to post, so for those of you who like dead pig with your breakfast, here ya go.

looks like pbucket suckered me in and are holding my pics hostage... and now they want ransom. hell their pic hosting was shitty to begin with. now i wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

cQFavPtM2sDrn1PU0kcq49otlfgJVqybzOAr-M_7yeFzGNS0xEFnpOHw4pyXnPGcaKr2IiG7_yyeR0Btq-kbbSVRkxFDiOPTUB7RyOounzABbcixU1lEkkuhdSNp8lut4Rle-f0MxdVeYdeLSCL5hTEQA-jvOUFs1QFKwk6Fm_wRfj0_SZpGL1AW15PVmTTOR7uD618thrHeJgJBBhGiETz1OS4newPbCIPBFNlYRJqi4A310jtvYREDI2-lm_E4hlW26Fg657bVqqMnChz27I4QnTpyAOiXUcZ1VW0wS5EHMpBpol7qVLPNoQSOM3v76SRJyA7FfD8CG13lHdE628WZnNcOQzWaPAT_sHCP54YvB2nTHXEwn2u9JkHH-17TB091tIfyBBcWssoTei9nxIDBt1XQg0j7QqhWnV4hYutGHGokHfVoGJrq6PVEzZpvmMzUV3Zqh1EU-vLE473pOBUw5H3EUxIa3LDwxavzCcw9sNLwBB7tbFq06NBpeYkULen8Qxia4PG4etYswi3WtBfAz_WXx29aLgOax5WAF9ROoB2JIDNnWDQganrVlT-pnWKgF9dUHd03xrvUeIUckQtXHhljOYS17ZIqXBOb5YkxA3dKeWg2-CnD=w480-h360-no

Last edited by a moderator:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's a face that even a mother would shy away from.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job Dr. Jones!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yep they ransomed mine too.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
At least you found yours, couldn't find ours. And, we could only find one group of six.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like that hog took quite a beating!

Pee-Bucket doesn't seem to have done anything weird with my photos, but I may just be too ignorant to realize what's going on.

EDIT: Okay, now I see what's happening. They insist that the account be upgraded in order for anyone else to see what's been posted.

Bye-Bye, PeeBucket !!

Last edited:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would never use somebody else to hold my pics for me. Tried it for about 2 minutes and realized that something wasn't right. I would still pee on them if they were on fire though. Just not enough to put out the fire.

D

djones

How about telling us what you really think!
believe me brother, you don't want to know.

ran into couple kids who were hunting too (anyone under 40 is a kid to me). one of them dated the landowner’s daughter. they couldn’t wait to check out the night gear. watching others witness the magic for the first time is every bit as fun as killing them myself… maybe more.

plenty of hogs in the field but it was so quiet I suggested a driveby. figured they’d both get in on the beatdown. the other kid used a suppressed hk45. moon was bright enough they could see with the naked eye. hard to tell from the vid, but I think they had fun

they kinda reminded me of me when i was a kid

jShtQFDH31wQTteHIbPeFERJ-niDutYlxuGTt7uCA93PS5K80N8zQJIx8fzKamNNa3tESZ-TH_LDSPdcR8P1HIpQ-8fY8TWdiSEi0sEe-XQmS60RsCJYQZS-MAARVfOz0C-1zyzUuKWCPrOk7saXieP2Hi-g30vcyRGxnBVMtPkSefhRuaBnQFnzRMBcMDasIKCOGVbBUfgApruMKRcEKMApTD7GPeX9J2llXt6K4pJo2Diu3ItuBWfYGVVPXK4ZspW3I8wa0uCJz4a_i9xZZzwEHi699i2FrhDAlfIVloV0-vxJU5pbzsrK7hGnlBzP16q4azA1uWaNLXGnTXHxiD1iBgJTW3vi5ieO5oy5X9JpkIkJpkaVbK1IgtFABZl0TRGAYGNa_j9wE3FvT0LJ2pSd_ccc_amw4NEV_zzdpa1n1BZzx2R-HB4rpsYgNGGggvZxCqnz9C0piMK1gRYRUj0pVFfH5EL9D3e2pTlTdl2wYj75g4lB2TsMPhvYbf6FeT8dYmGYUvsyozq_0XRiEBKCtisu8N2Z6VmhGE58D5yjJ8RYY_lBqSukxk4kwEsJv2nj2nkNqlNtuWu4sm7NB24Yfbsg2k9QYZz3_LdGBAa460_UQxTkv0qp=w480-h360-no

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
looks like pbucket suckered me in and are holding my pics hostage... and now they want ransom. hell their pic hosting was shitty to begin with. now i wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

What's the alternative to Photo Bucket? This forum will not let me post a pic direct.

cQFavPtM2sDrn1PU0kcq49otlfgJVqybzOAr-M_7yeFzGNS0xEFnpOHw4pyXnPGcaKr2IiG7_yyeR0Btq-kbbSVRkxFDiOPTUB7RyOounzABbcixU1lEkkuhdSNp8lut4Rle-f0MxdVeYdeLSCL5hTEQA-jvOUFs1QFKwk6Fm_wRfj0_SZpGL1AW15PVmTTOR7uD618thrHeJgJBBhGiETz1OS4newPbCIPBFNlYRJqi4A310jtvYREDI2-lm_E4hlW26Fg657bVqqMnChz27I4QnTpyAOiXUcZ1VW0wS5EHMpBpol7qVLPNoQSOM3v76SRJyA7FfD8CG13lHdE628WZnNcOQzWaPAT_sHCP54YvB2nTHXEwn2u9JkHH-17TB091tIfyBBcWssoTei9nxIDBt1XQg0j7QqhWnV4hYutGHGokHfVoGJrq6PVEzZpvmMzUV3Zqh1EU-vLE473pOBUw5H3EUxIa3LDwxavzCcw9sNLwBB7tbFq06NBpeYkULen8Qxia4PG4etYswi3WtBfAz_WXx29aLgOax5WAF9ROoB2JIDNnWDQganrVlT-pnWKgF9dUHd03xrvUeIUckQtXHhljOYS17ZIqXBOb5YkxA3dKeWg2-CnD=w480-h360-no
[/QUOTE]

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did those kids buy you breakfast after a treat like that? (Use of the night gear)

D

djones

I would never use somebody else to hold my pics for me.
even if you upload them directly to this site, someone else is holding your pics. be warned, i lost about 9 or 10 banners here, not to mention my good name

What's the alternative to Photo Bucket?
i already had a google acct so i just started using their photo service.

Did those kids buy you breakfast after a treat like that? (Use of the night gear)
ha, they went home about 2:30. i kept hunting.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
even if you upload them directly to this site, someone else is holding your pics. be warned, i lost about 9 or 10 banners here, not to mention my good name

i already had a google acct so i just started using their photo service.

ha, they went home about 2:30. i kept hunting.
You didn't lose it, you pissed it away with your B.S. LOL

You could've scored some breakfast, at least. (smart boys)

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
be warned, i lost about 9 or 10 banners here, not to mention my good name

34966764124_24ce35c744_b.jpg

Uh, mainly kidding. Keep those shoot 'em videos coming!

Man, Pee-Bucket wanting 400 smackeroos to let me display my photos has created a royal pain in the backside.
I tried Google Photos but somehow I couldn't make it work. I looked at irista, imgur, and a few others. The image above is hosted via flickr.