SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Out in the field hunting one night when life flight flew over. I watched it with the W-1000(not weapon mounted) for about 2 miles. When it came over I could see a ring from the rotors. Also the field we hunt it a mile from the gate to the back tree line, I can see critters when I pull in the gate.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did not even get out to my place until very late. One of the ranch hands put a new lock on the gate and I did not have to code so I was on foot. Shot one hog the connection was bad to the recorder so no film grrrrr. I did get the second shot recorded to finish him off you can see the blood fly several feet into the air. The cows are dropping calves so they asked me to target coyotes if I could. Killed five of them and got video! The 90 gold dot is not impressing me all of the coyotes required a second shot.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The only problem is the 8k. Dang this is so tempting.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The only problem is the 8k. Dang this is so tempting.
There is no hiding thats for sure Im still getting used to it. Normally cant see raccoons at 800 yards but with the w1000 you can so I stalked a few coons last night lol.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How do you sight it in?
Do you need a hot target or can you see the target?
For me it was simple because I had a laser already sighted in for this upper. So I locked it down in a vise put the laser on a 12oz water bottle with hot water in it and then zeroed the scope to the bottle. You could tape something cold or warm to a target.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did not even get out to my place until very late. One of the ranch hands put a new lock on the gate and I did not have to code so I was on foot. Shot one hog the connection was bad to the recorder so no film grrrrr. I did get the second shot recorded to finish him off you can see the blood fly several feet into the air. The cows are dropping calves so they asked me to target coyotes if I could. Killed five of them and got video! The 90 gold dot is not impressing me all of the coyotes required a second shot.
What. Are you recording the video on?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
what video, i have not seen any stinking video! lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thermalcamerafart.gif

Ask, and ye shall receive. LOL One stinking video.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am thinking you think she is smoking hot lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter