Show This To PETA

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I retrieved my game cam pics this weekend and came across this gem. It really puts things in perspective on how big one Sow's litter can be. This is the exact reason why feral pigs is such a problem.

I count 15 piglets, but there are more out of frame. I cannot really tell for sure because in the off season I change my cams to every 5 min to save on batteries.

[URL=http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/WASSMAN68/media/Pigs/WGI_0714.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/WASSMAN68/media/Pigs/WGI_0723.jpg.html] [/URL]

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's a mess of young Obamahogs right there. Git 'em before they hit the ballot boxes. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
look at all the spotted ones!! They are so cool! Mine are not as pretty, but eat the same!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
look at all the spotted ones!! They are so cool! Mine are not as pretty, but eat the same!

Makin' a run for the border I see. Heck... I look out the front door, and I see the neighbor's cats, some squirrels, and crows... once in a while some wayward kid.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
great pictures

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DID PETA KILL YOUR PICTURES?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Look at this one from a Nighthogs cam
pigs.jpg

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That looks like someones feed lot. I would have to go home and load more ammo.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah it is on one of the properties they hunt, I cannot imagine a landowner happy if they saw that pic, maybe it is some they own themselves, don't think so though.