Shot Show 2015

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anybody gonna be a shot show? Ill be there weds-fri shopping for a new thermal and some other hog killing accessories.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That will have to be the highlight of the year, going to Shot with a pocket full of money!! Good Luck//Who all will be there?

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dave is close, I bet he may show up too...could be an impromptu get together!

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anybody gonna be a shot show? Ill be there weds-fri shopping for a new thermal and some other hog killing accessories.

Dax, you may disappointed if you are going to the show to buy something. SHOT is mainly for manufactures, dealers and other industry partners. Not really a place to buy even though you will find a few that will sell. If they do most won't sell until the show ends.

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dax, you may disappointed if you are going to the show to buy something. SHOT is mainly for manufactures, dealers and other industry partners. Not really a place to buy even though you will find a few that will sell. If they do most won't sell until the show ends.
This is my fourth shot.... I'm going to shop. We have a booth "breaching technolgies"... Sell training doors to Feds and LE. Meeting delta at Armasight booth to look at the new pro line thermals. My best friend is in Tahoe right now and between him and his wife they are up $45k... Might get him to buy a thermal too

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm not going this year because I started my own business and it's not in the budget this year. I've worked a booth there the past 3 years. The way you worded your post it sounded to me like you thought SHOT was like a local but large gun show. My bad. Good for your friends!!!

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
image.jpg
$22,340.48 was the biggest hit they have had.... I won $27k one year in Tahoe for Xmas...went to caesars one night and was playing video poker... R. Lee Ermey sat down next to me and started playing. Talked and played for an hour... Really nice guy. Doesn't drink, but he couldn't if he tried.. Always had a cigarette in his mouth. Was really strange listening to him talk... Kept waiting for him to start yelling at me. He hit a royal for $4k... Didn't yell then either, would have been cool if he did. Have a pic of him and his royal at home... See if I can find and post it.

Last edited: