Shooting 458Socom inside Truck BOOM!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was going to check a hay field the hogs hit hard this time of year, the road going into it is slightly uphill so you can't get a good view until you crest. Sure enough soon as I crested the hill there was a boar rooting a hole about 40 yards to my right. Fortunately I was blacked out and creeper in using low gear, unfortunately the wind was blowing right at him so I decider to shoot from inside the truck.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome! I'm surprised he had any face left on him.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shot and perfect timing with the shot! Nice hog down with the 458 ... happy and safe hunting!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"Got the Bowers Can on it.. I don't know why I'm whispering"
Lol well done! Thanks for sharing

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The brass sounded big.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
good job,right in the face!

D

djones

yea it was a good kill, but i think it was a little selfish of you to kick your hunting buddy out just so you could shoot out the passenger window.

tlm buddy.jpg

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
~~~whispering~~~

"i have come here to shoot hawgs from my truck cab and chew bubble gum - and I'm all outta bubble gum...wait - found a stick. well, i still came to shoot hawgs".

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
~~~whispering~~~

"i have come here to shoot hawgs from my truck cab and chew bubble gum - and I'm all outta bubble gum...wait - found a stick. well, i still came to shoot hawgs".
It's amazing how many comments you get for chewing gum lol!

Lrtx1

LSB Member
Nice video. My experience with a rifle going boom inside a truck cab was much different. I didnt kill a pig, I killed the floor board.....lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One headache pill dispatched and delivered.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool video man

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice video. My experience with a rifle going boom inside a truck cab was much different. I didnt kill a pig, I killed the floor board.....lol

A friend of my younger brother, several decades ago, was hunting deer in east Texas. He was sitting in his truck when a nice buck appeared in front of him. He grabbed his rifle and shot it — right through the windshield !!

Lrtx1

LSB Member
A friend of my younger brother, several decades ago, was hunting deer in east Texas. He was sitting in his truck when a nice buck appeared in front of him. He grabbed his rifle and shot it — right through the windshield !!

I can tell you one thing. After it happens you don't go about your business like the movies show. Was a miserable deal all the way around.